Telehealth requesting services and home visits
The Southern.IML Pathology laboratories in Wollongong and Nowra are operating at full capacity 24/7, and we are able to continue to provide a comprehensive range of testing for your patients.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we understand some of you are using Telehealth services to treat your patients. We would like to inform you of the options available for sending your pathology request forms and home visit bookings.
- Scan or photo image of the request form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the request to the patient and ask them to print it
- Fax request form to Wollongong on (02) 4224 7457 or Nowra on (02) 4422 9103
- SMS a photo of the request to the patient and ask them to print it
- Booking in-home visits by calling Wollongong on (02) 4224 7438 or Nowra on (02) 4423 3111 (select option 2)
The minimum requirements for a pathology request are:
- The request form must have the doctor's name and provider number.
- No signature is needed
- A verbal request must be confirmed with a written request within 14 days.
A telehealth online request form allows you to submit your patient request easily.
Download the form and enter your email and the patient's email in the relevant fields.
When you submit, the form will be attached to an email for all recipients.